"Back To December"
I realized how much you love me when you're already gone...
How stupid I am... letting you go from my side...
Broke your heart into pieces... and made you use chain in your heart..
I'm sorry, really I do...
I wish we can be together like always...
Sincerely
The Immature Woman That Lose You...
I'm so glad you made time to see me.
(Aku terkejut saat kamu meluangkan waktu untuk bertemu denganku)
How's life? Tell me how's your family.
How's life? Tell me how's your family.
(Gimana kabarmu? Ceritain ke aku kabar keluargamu)
I haven't seen them in a while.
I haven't seen them in a while.
(Akhir-akhir ini aku belum bertemu dengan mereka)
You've been good, busier than ever,
(Kamu terlihat lebih baik, lebih sibuk dari biasanya)
We small talk, work and the weather,
We small talk, work and the weather,
(Kita berbincang sejenak, soal pekerjaan dan cuaca)
Your guard is up and I know why.
Your guard is up and I know why.
(Kamu sedikit kaku dan aku tahu kenapa)
Because the last time you saw me
Because the last time you saw me
(karena saat terakhir kamu melihatku)
Is still burned in the back of your mind.
Is still burned in the back of your mind.
(masih terkubur dalam di pikiranmu)
You gave me roses and I left them there to die.
(Kamu memberikan aku cinta dan aku membiarkannya mati)
You gave me roses and I left them there to die.
(Kamu memberikan aku cinta dan aku membiarkannya mati)
So this is me swallowing my pride,
(jadi disinilah aku... menelan dalam-dalam harga diri)
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night,"
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night,"
(berdiri di depanmu dan berkata " Maafkan aku malam itu")
And I go back to December all the time.
(dan pikiranku selalu memutar balik kejadian di Desember)
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.
(Kebebasan yang ku dapat tak sebanding dengan kehilanganmu)
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
(Berharap aku sadar saat kamu masih jadi milikku)
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
(Berharap kembali ke saat itu, bulan Desember dan perbaiki semua)
I go back to December all the time.
I go back to December all the time.
These days I haven't been sleeping,
(Akhir-akhir ini aku tidak bisa tidur)
Staying up, playing back myself leavin'.
Staying up, playing back myself leavin'.
(Terjaga dan berpikir soal "flash-back" ketika aku pergi meninggalkanmu)
When your birthday passed and I didn't call.
When your birthday passed and I didn't call.
(Saat ulang tahunmu terlewat dan tidak menelponmu)
And I think about summer, all the beautiful times,
And I think about summer, all the beautiful times,
(Lalu aku memikirkan saat musim panas, semua kenangan indah itu)
I watched you laughing from the passenger side.
I watched you laughing from the passenger side.
(Aku melihatmu tertawa dari seberang jalan)
Realized that I loved you in the fall.
Realized that I loved you in the fall.
And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
(Musim dingin pun datang, dan hari-hari kelam dimulai saat ketakutan merasuki pikiranku)
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye".
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye".
(Kau memberikan seluruh cintamu dan aku memberikan kata perpisahan)
(Aku merindukan kulit coklat-terbakar-mataharimu, senyummu yang manis)
So good to me, so right
So good to me, so right
(begitu lembut untukkku, begitu menenangkan)
And how you held me in your arms that September night --
And how you held me in your arms that September night --
(dan saat kamu menggenggam tanganku pada malam di Bulan September)
The first time you ever saw me cry.
The first time you ever saw me cry.
(Pertama kali bagimu, melihatku menangis)
(mungkin ini hanya harapan semata)
Probably mindless dreaming,
Probably mindless dreaming,
(atau mungkin hanya sebuah mimpi bawah sadarku)
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.
(Tapi, jika kita saling mencintai lagi, aku berjanji aku akan lebih menyayangimu)
I'd go back in time and change it but I can't.
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.
(Tapi, jika kita saling mencintai lagi, aku berjanji aku akan lebih menyayangimu)
I'd go back in time and change it but I can't.
(Aku berharap bisa kembali dan merubah semua tapi aku tak bisa)
So if the chain is on your door I understand.
So if the chain is on your door I understand.
(Saat kunci itu menutup pintu hatimu untukku, aku mengerti)
But this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night."
And I go back to December...
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you,
Wishing I'd realize what I had when you were mine.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time.
All the time.










Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar